Wednesday, April 1, 2015

04/01 2015 ~Dosminer is dead.~


Hey guys, I don't know if you alreadyhered about it, but dosminer.de was closed by the FBI, all downloads and links will be deleted in the next days. Dosminer is dead. This will be the last post I can do, before I go to prison and before this blog will be deleted to.

Since 2011 dosminer was a nice game. As all game companys we also wanted to become famous. That's why we set all our competencies on dosminer. But we are an indee gamestudio. That's why it is sometimes hard to get media for our game. Sadly, we used a trademarked image for the graphic of the sky. The owner of this picture called the police, and this is the result. Dosminer was a nice project, and I was glad with it, but now it's time to go. I don't know if there will be a new project or if we will stop coding for the rest of our life. But I have a long time (5 years) to think about it while I am in prison. It was a nice time, enjoy the rest of your life,

LeMas

No comments:

Post a Comment